SITE CLOSED~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SITE CLOSED~

SITE OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Chuck Norris (6)
Rules of Ventrilo Vote_lcapRules of Ventrilo Voting_barRules of Ventrilo Vote_rcap 
Kandi (5)
Rules of Ventrilo Vote_lcapRules of Ventrilo Voting_barRules of Ventrilo Vote_rcap 
naycer (4)
shadowslayer133 (3)
Qrinh (2)
opersian (2)
Imcheap123 (2)
Cherl (2)
maxi hyuga (2)
distructobob (2)
Latest topics
» Hi Greetingz From MaelStromKing(Call me Mael)
Rules of Ventrilo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:08 am by MaelStromKing

» Events in server
Rules of Ventrilo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:53 pm by Cherl

» Cherl Gm application
Rules of Ventrilo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:48 pm by Cherl

» so ya. i was wondering
Rules of Ventrilo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:20 pm by Phr0z3n

» *wave* Hey
Rules of Ventrilo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:57 pm by Dafen

» ZOMG ITS ME!!!
Rules of Ventrilo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:24 am by Chuck Norris

» Its-a-me...Qrinh!!
Rules of Ventrilo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:48 pm by Qrinh

» Customer Support
Rules of Ventrilo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:14 am by Chuck Norris

» Rules of Ventrilo
Rules of Ventrilo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:55 pm by Chuck Norris

Statistics
We have 190 registered users
The newest registered user is MaelStromKing

Our users have posted a total of 14 messages in 11 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

Rules of Ventrilo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Norris
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Chuck Norris

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Rules of Ventrilo Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Ventrilo   Rules of Ventrilo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:55 pm

EchelonedWoW Ventrilo Rules and Regulations

1. In the CHAT I want to see at least some shred of maturity.
2. If you offend someone IN ANY WAY. You are to apologize. I don't care if your black, white, purple, Chinese, alien.
3. DO NOT SCREAM!
4. If you get kicked just go with it. Don't be a drama queen about it.
5. Don't be uptight. Let loose. I allow cussing but not directed at others and if someone asks you to stop than STOP!
6. If your name is sketchy like "Hacker","Spammer", or something inappropriate don't be surprised if you get banned on the spot.
7. In some point of time i may open the vent to retail raiding guilds. In the event i do so all are FORBIDDEN to enter their channel. If you do you will be banned on the spot with no appeal. This goes for all. I will be the only one permitted to enter that area of the ventrilo.

Ventrilo Admin Rules and Regulations

1. In the CHAT I want to see at least some shred of maturity.
2. If you offend someone IN ANY WAY. You are to apologize. I don't care if your black, white, purple, Chinese, alien.
3. DO NOT SCREAM!
4. If you get kicked just go with it. Don't be a drama queen about it.
5. Don't be uptight. Let loose. I allow cussing but not directed at others and if someone asks you to stop than STOP!
6. If your name is sketchy like "Hacker","Spammer", or something inappropriate don't be surprised if you get banned on the spot.
7. In some point of time i may open the vent to retail raiding guilds. In the event i do so all are FORBIDDEN to enter their channel. If you do you will be banned on the spot with no appeal. This goes for all. I will be the only one permitted to enter that area of the ventrilo.
8. Initiating a Global Kick will result in a suspension of your administrator privilege.
Back to top Go down
https://illidansserver.board-directory.net

Rules of Ventrilo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SITE CLOSED~ :: Global Forums :: Ventrilo Support-
Jump to: